Thursday, May 07, 2009

My Garden ON THE PATIO

Ok So my next door neighbor has the most beautiful plants out side and I wanted a little color on my side, so I bought a few small plants and this is whay I've got so far... Also I'm repainting my patio furniture , it's plastic and I found this rustolem paint that works specifically on plastics. It looks beautiful... Oh yes and the BIKE hey NOw!!
here are some of the flowers I planted.... My Nieghbor back porch thats connected to mine. This view is from my side.

Bellie the neighborhood cat. He likes to visit all the differentpeople around the hood and stock up on snacks.


My table I ran out of paint but I just bought another can to finish it...

Bellly snoozing...

Plants

2 comments:

o.r.p. said...

Hey you could get a new seat for the bike for like $15 at Target! That's a nice bike. And I like the flowers.. they are really pretty! :-)
--b

o.r.p. said...

BTW that cat looks like Simba. :-) Feed him some canned tuna or something.. he would like that. :-D